Sunday 29 August 2010

Summer to Fall Trends

I'm so so so sorry for the lack of updates! I've been to lazy to post something, but here I am again. First of all let me tell you that tomorrow Montevideo Fashion Week starts, of course I'll be there, so I will be posting photos soon. I've never been to MFW before, so don't really know what to expect, hopefully I will have a nice surprise! Speaking of fashion week, Spring 2011 is right around the corner! New York fashion week starts on September 9th! I can't wait to see the collections!!
So now for the post of the day, I decided to show some Summer to Fall trends. As some of you maybe saying fairwell to summer, here we are slowly leaving winter behind. So this post is pretty much for everyone. The photos are originaly from Refinery29. That said here goes the post:


Jean Shorts: Your tried-and-true denim cut-offs aren't going anywhere come back-to-school season. Just swap out your skimpy camisoles and boxy crop-tops for layered cardigans, sheer tights, and little military blazers and you're good to go.
The Denim Vest: JCrew shows one of teh many ways to wear the denim vest during fall. For sure my favourite trend this season, you can wear it with anything: peeking out from beneath a sharp tailored coat, or give it a whirl Canadian Tuxedo-style, topped with an oversized statement coat.

The Jersey Tank Dress: One of summer's secret weapons this season was definitely the long and lean T-shirt dress. And given all the cool ways you can style it, you don't have to retire yours come fall. Try it with a trim tuxedo jacket, over a skinny turtleneck, or layered under an oversized sweater with your best little cowboy ankle boots.

The Lace T-Shirt: For sure one of the hottest trends for Summer is lace. Refinery29 offers a cool way to wear it during winter, which is over a plaid shirt! I personally love the second option, which is not as original, but really cute: as a simple t-shirt with high wasted pants. Total Celine vibe!
Open-Toe Platform Sandal: one trend that was really hot during the past runway season, was socks with sandals. This is probably the easiest trend to make, as you can have any kind of sandals and pair them with any kind of socks. I personally love sandals and fishnet bobby socks or textured tights

2 comments:

Rue des Modèles said...

I love the denim vest
good work

. said...

That's great!
Did you get the tickets or buy them?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails